Cedar Wood Overlay Carriage House Garage Doors by CHI
Regular price $3,227.99 Save $-3,227.99
Cedar Garage Door by C.H.I.
Manufactured unfinished for field painting or staining, the wide tongue-and-groove, smooth wood overlay face boards are laminated to wood-grained steel sections with high performance adhesives.
C.H.I.’s line of carriage style doors are carefully crafted, resulting in an exceptional collection of traditional doors.
Garage Door Features
- 2” Thick sections – 2 sided steel construction makes these garage doors dent-resistant and very strong
- Section Heights: 18", 21", and 24"
- Heavy-duty exterior 14 hinges and 10 ball rollers provide security and durability
- 15-inch radius bracket mount track
- 1-7/8" thermally broken, polyurethane insulation
- No lock
- Tongue and groove section joints
- Heavy-duty hardware
- Door size: 8x7 feet
- Insulated: R-Value 15.07 with 1-7/8" Polyurethane for energy efficiency
- U-Value: 0.057
- Available with a Limited Lifetime Warranty Hardware Package
* Top struts are required for all doors with electric operators.
- Hardware Box
- Torsion Spring
- Weather Seal
- Bottom Rubber Seal
More Garage Door Sizes:
Available in these sizes: 8x7, 8x8, 9x7, 9x8, 10x7, 10x8, 12x7, 12x8, 14x7, 14x8, 15x7, 15x8.
Call (416) 477-2478 for pricing on these garage doors not listed on the website.
Easy Flip Garage Doors is your most convenient and most price competitive Garage Door supplier in Canada.
WARNING! Springs are under high tension. Only qualified persons should adjust them.
Garage door springs, cables, brackets, and other hardware attached to the springs, are under very high tension and, if handled improperly, can cause serious injury.
Only a qualified professional or a mechanically experienced person carefully following the manufacturer's instructions should adjust them.
The torsion springs (the springs above the door) should only be adjusted by a professional.
Do not attempt to repair or adjust torsion springs yourself.