Sandtone Carriage Court Kensington Garage Door with Closed Square, No Windows, 4 Layer ConstructionRegular price $0.00 Save $0.00
Sandtone Carriage Court Kensington Garage Door with Closed Square, No Windows, 4 Layer Construction by AMARR®
- Available in Four-layer construction. Built with 1-3/8" steel section and 5/8" composite overlay trim.
- 1-3/8" polystyrene insulation. Insulated door R-value of 6.48.
- Heavy-gauge steel coated in a 5-layer paint system for long-lasting durability.
- Available with WindPro wind load reinforcement specifically built to withstand specific high-wind pressures to meet local building codes.
18 carriage house designs with distinctive 5/8" thick composite overlay trim; Overlay made from sustainable, reclaimed wood fiber and thermoplastic polymer that resists rot, decay and fungal growth.
Large rectangular and arched window designs are built in 24" top sections with 5/8" thick decorative window grilles. Available in 4 colors; Optional double-strength clear, obscure or insulated glass. Available with decorative hardware options.
Overlay + Steel + Insulation + Steel
Four-layer constructed garage doors offer the same benefits as the triple-layer with the addition of a composite overlay trim for more visible curb appeal.
Garage Door Features
• Heavy-duty exterior and interior steel
• Durable, reliable, low maintenance
• Environmentally safe polystyrene thermal insulation
• Energy efficient
• Exceptionally quiet operation
R-Value 6.48 Polystyrene
- Hardware Box
- Torsion Spring
- Weather Seal
- Bottom Rubber Seal
More Garage Door Sizes:
Available in these sizes: 8x7, 8x8, 9x7, 9x8, 10x7, 10x8, 12x7, 12x8, 14x7, 14x8, 15x7, 15x8.
Call (416) 477-2478 for pricing on these garage doors not listed on the website.
Easy Flip Garage Doors is your most convenient and most price competitive Garage Door supplier in Canada.
WARNING! Springs are under high tension. Only qualified persons should adjust them.
Garage door springs, cables, brackets, and other hardware attached to the springs, are under very high tension and, if handled improperly, can cause serious injury.
Only a qualified professional or a mechanically experienced person carefully following the manufacturer's instructions should adjust them.
The torsion springs (the springs above the door) should only be adjusted by a professional.
Do not attempt to repair or adjust torsion springs yourself.