8X7 Black Planks Garage Door by C.H.I.Regular price $2,047.99 Save $-2,047.99
8X7 Black Planks Garage Door by C.H.I.
Create an 8X7 garage door design with Black finish in Planks Traditional design by C.H.I. made in the USA with high-quality 2-inch thick – 2 sided steel construction makes these garage doors dent-resistant and very strong.
How to Buy
- Select the Colour
- Select the Window design
- Select the type of glass: Frost, Obscure or Dark Tint
- Select the Service Type: Installation or No installation
- Add to Cart and Check out
Garage Door Features
- 2” Thick sections – 2 sided steel construction makes these garage doors dent-resistant and very strong
- Section Heights: 18", 21", and 24"
- Heavy-duty exterior 14 hinges and 10 ball rollers provide security and durability
- 15-inch radius bracket mount track
- 1-7/8" thermally broken, polyurethane insulation
- No lock
- Tongue and groove section joints
- Heavy-duty hardware
- Door size: 8x7 feet
- Insulated: R-Value 17.54 with 1-7/8" Polyurethane for energy efficiency
- Insulated Glass
- U-Value: 0.057
- Available with a Limited Lifetime Warranty Hardware Package
* Top struts are required for all doors with electric operators.
- Hardware Box
- Torsion Spring
- Weather Seal
- Bottom Rubber Seal
More Garage Door Sizes:
Available in these sizes: 8x7, 8x8, 9x7, 9x8, 10x7, 10x8, 12x7, 12x8, 14x7, 14x8, 15x7, 15x8.
Call (416) 477-2478 for pricing on these garage doors not listed on the website.
Easy Flip Garage Doors is your most convenient and most price competitive Garage Door supplier in Canada.
WARNING! Springs are under high tension. Only qualified persons should adjust them.
Garage door springs, cables, brackets, and other hardware attached to the springs, are under very high tension and, if handled improperly, can cause serious injury.
Only a qualified professional or a mechanically experienced person carefully following the manufacturer's instructions should adjust them.
The torsion springs (the springs above the door) should only be adjusted by a professional.
Do not attempt to repair or adjust torsion springs yourself.