16X7 Sterling Contemporary Garage Door by CHI - Medium BronzeRegular price $6,284.99 Save $-6,284.99
16X7 Sterling Contemporary Garage Door by C.H.I. - Medium Bronze
Create a unique Contemporary Garage Door in size 16X7 with these two-tone Medium Bronze and Tinted Glass.
Sterling Garage Doors
The embodiment of the minimalist garage door design by CHI. Sterling doors uniquely combines glass and steel for an ultra-sleek profile.
C.H.I. Garage Doors are made in the USA with high-quality 2-inch thick – 2 sided steel construction makes these garage doors dent-resistant and very strong.
How to Buy
- Select the Colour/Glass combination
- Add installation service (extra service fees applies)
- Add to Cart and Check out
Garage Door Features
- 2” Thick sections – 2 sided steel construction makes these garage doors dent-resistant and very strong
- Section Heights: 18", 21", and 24"
- Heavy-duty exterior 14 hinges and 10 ball rollers provide security and durability
- 15-inch radius bracket mount track
- 1-7/8" thermally broken, polyurethane insulation
- No lock
- Tongue and groove section joints
- Heavy-duty hardware
- Door size: 16X7 feet
- Insulated: R-Value 15.07 with 1-7/8" Polyurethane for energy efficiency
- U-Value: 0.057
- Available with a Limited Lifetime Warranty Hardware Package
* Top struts are required for all doors with electric operators.
- Hardware Box
- Torsion Spring
- Weather Seal
- Bottom Rubber Seal
More Garage Door Sizes:
Available in these sizes: 8x7, 8x8, 9x7, 9x8, 10x7, 10x8, 12x7, 12x8, 14x7, 14x8, 15x7, 15x8.
Call (416) 477-2478 for pricing on these garage doors not listed on the website.
Easy Flip Garage Doors is your most convenient and most price competitive Garage Door supplier in Canada.
WARNING! Springs are under high tension. Only qualified persons should adjust them.
Garage door springs, cables, brackets, and other hardware attached to the springs, are under very high tension and, if handled improperly, can cause serious injury.
Only a qualified professional or a mechanically experienced person carefully following the manufacturer's instructions should adjust them.
The torsion springs (the springs above the door) should only be adjusted by a professional.
Do not attempt to repair or adjust torsion springs yourself.