Wall Mount Garage Door Opener, LiftMaster Model 8500Regular price $747.00 Save $-747.00
Garage Door Opener, Elite Series® LiftMaster Model 8500 with DC Battery Backup Wall Mount in Toronto, Canada.
This space-saving Garage Door Opener with DC Battery Backup is quiet and built with industrial-strength power.
Garages today go far beyond merely parking space for your vehicle. If you need the extra storage space above the garage, have a cathedral ceiling, or have an oversized garage door, the LiftMaster® Elite Series® Model 8500 Wall Mount Garage Door Opener is the perfect solution.
This garage door opener mounts easily on the wall beside the garage door. It comes with a remote 200-watt light that can be placed anywhere in the garage.
Never worry about power outages with this optional Battery Backup. It will operate your opener even when the power goes out.
Equipped with MyQ® Control Panel when paired with the LifetMaster® Internet Gateway enables you to control your garage doors remotely. Close your garage doors or turn lights on remotely with a smartphone from anywhere in the world.
- 888LM Product Warranty Alert, click here.
- Industrial-strength power.
- Consistent, dependable performance
- Wall mount design frees up ceiling space in your garage, reduces noise and vibration.
- Power outages? No worries with its Battery Backup.
- Optional Battery Backup allows you to open/close your door even when the power is out.
- Ultra-quiet operation with its powerful 24V DC motor and with variable speed smooth start and smooth stop.
- Easy wall-mount installation means no rails to hand.
- Auto-force feature continuously monitors the garage door system and adjusts to floor height, temperature fluctuations and garage door track movement.
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® enables you to electronically programme security codes from the MyQ® Control Panel® or the powerhead for smoother operation and longer life.
- A 6-foot power cord.
- Optional Alternate Power Source (580LM) is a safe, permanent option to power the 8500 when an outlet is not within a 6 feet; UL approved.
- Remote light delivers 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay.
- Meets all UL323 requirements
- 380LM - Remote Light
- 893MAX - 3-Button Visor Remote Control
- 889LM - myQ® Control Panel
SAFETY & SECURITY FEATURES
- The Protector System®: The safety sensors project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening. This sensor will cause the garage door to automatically reverse if anything interrupts the beam while the garage door is closing.
- Sensing technology will stop the garage door from closing when contact is made with an object or a person.
- Lights on: Opener light turns on automatically when The Protector System's infrared beam is broken.
- Security+2.0T® rolling code technology assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used.
- During a power failure, you can use the manual release handle.
- Lifetime warranty on the Motor
- 5-Year warranty on Parts
To reduce the risk of injury to persons - When the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway is used with garage door openers, the operator must be installed with sectional doors.
|Drive Type||Direct||Motor Power||3/4 HP|
|AC / DC||DC||Battery Backup||No|
|Lights Turn On When Entering Garage||Yes||Security / Lock||Yes|
|Smartphone Control||No||Soft Start / Stop||Yes|
|Timer To Close||Yes|
How to Install the Cable Tension Monitor on a LiftMaster Garage Door Opener, Model 8500
How to Tighten the Collar on a LiftMaster Garage Door Opener, Model 8500
How to Change the Battery Backup in a LiftMaster 8500 and 8500W Garage Door Opener